These Terms and Conditions of Sale contain the terms by which the purchaser (also referred to as ‘you’) is permitted to purchase items from the Low Volume Vehicle Technical Association Inc (also referred to as the vendor, or ‘they’), on this website.
By submitting an order for any item available for sale or free on this Website, you agree to accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you the purchaser, and the vendor, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted, payment has been confirmed, and you have been sent an order confirmation.
- Once the vendor confirms the order, it enters the vendor’s electronic system and they are unable to cancel the order.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on electronic goods unless the supplied file is found to be faulty.
- Electronic goods are supplied as PDF (Portable Document Format) files.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain and maintain the appropriate software necessary for viewing the electronic file.
- The purchaser may not copy, distribute or otherwise share in electronic, hard-copy or any other format.
- Distributing or copying Copyright protected files or documents is illegal under New Zealand and International Copyright Laws and the vendor will take legal action against any individual, group or organisation found to be in breach of these conditions.
- All products listed and sold via this website are subject to copyright unless specifically stated.
- By purchasing a product from this website you accept that technical information and specifications relating to and contained within that product are subject to change without notice.
- The purchasers name, telephone number and email address will be collected during the order process.
- The purchasers name and email address will be retained and used by the vendor to notify the purchaser of updates to that document or other documents produced by the vendor, and other related updates, documents or information; for example newsletters.
- The purchasers telephone number will only be used to facilitate security stamping of the purchased PDF file, and will not be retained by the vendor.
- Whilst the vendor encourages all purchasers to receive the emails referred to above as they may contain relevant and important information or notifications, an opt-out link will be provided on all post-purchase email correspondence.
- The vendor will not share purchaser names, telephone numbers or email addresses with any third party without the purchasers permission.
- Some products are provided by the vendor as a free download. To activate such a download the purchaser must supply their name and a valid email address. For the purposes of clarity, the downloading of a free product is considered to be a ‘purchase’ and as such the same terms and conditions specified in this document apply.
- Whilst the vendor makes every reasonable effort to notify purchasers of updates and amendments, it is impossible for the vendor to identify changes to a purchasers email addresses.
- To ensure that the vendor has the most up-to-date email address or to notify of a change of an email address the purchaser should contact the vendor by email; email@example.com or visit the ‘Contact Us’ page of the vendors website; www.lvvta.org.nz.
- The vendor regularly updates and/or amends the contents of Low Volume Vehicle Technical Association documents. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that they are viewing the most up-to-date version of the document.
- To check that the correct and most up-to-date version of purchased document/s is being used please visit the ‘Documents’ page at the vendors website; www.lvvta.org.nz.
- Updated or amended documents will be charged for at standard prices unless a valid discount code is provided at the discretion of the vendor.
- Member association, promotional, or other discounts may be provided by the vendor at its discretion.
- Notification of discount codes may be made by email or other medium at the the discretion of the vendor.
- The premises for delivery will be the address supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase.
- In the case of electronic files, the premises for delivery will be the email address supplied by the purchaser during the PayPal transaction process.
- In the case of electronic files, the vendor grants permission to the purchaser to download a SINGLE copy of the purchased file to installed readers or applications registered in the purchaser’s name, for use by the purchaser at any time.
- In the case of an electronic file the purchaser agrees not to allow or facilitate distribution or transmission over any network or communication line.
- In the case of an electronic file the purchaser agrees to use the file for personal use only.
- In the case of an electronic file the purchaser agrees not to allow or facilitate copying or modification in any way.
- The purchaser agrees not to remove, or allow the removal of, any copyright, watermark, purchaser details, or other proprietary notices contained in the electronic file.
- The purchaser agrees to ensure that any copyright, watermark, purchaser details, or other proprietary notices contained in the electronic file also exist on any hard-copy version that is created from it.
- The purchase of an electronic file entitles the purchaser to retain ONE electronic copy of that file, which may be stored on any device owned by and registered to that purchaser.
- The purchase of an electronic file entitles the purchaser to retain ONE hard copy (printed copy) of that file onto A4 format paper medium.
- This permission is effective until this agreement is terminated.
- Termination of this agreement is at the sole discretion of the vendor.
- The vendor has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that electronic files being supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware or application which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser’s e-reader, computer or device. However, all electronic files are supplied by the vendor at the purchaser’s risk.
- The vendor cannot be held responsible for the loss of electronic files or any of our products, after their initial receipt. Electronic files are subsequently stored at the purchaser’s risk. Accidentally deleted or damaged files cannot be replaced by the vendor unless such loss or damage is on the part of the vendor.
- If the vendor provides you with guidance or instruction about the use of our products including any conditions necessary to ensure that they will be fit-for-purpose, then you must use the products according to that guidance or instruction.
- The vendor states that upon purchasing a ‘pre-order’, the payment will be deducted instantly from the purchaser’s account. The product will then be dispatched on or after the publication date.
- Electronic files cannot be pre-ordered due to their nature.
For clarification relating to any of these terms and conditions please contact the vendor – Low Volume Vehicle Technical Association Incorporated
Version 1.0 – 31 October 2016